Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:51:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      jaime@snowmoon.com
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Writable directory except for a given user

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Mike Meyer wrote:
> Sure - create a group that you put all users in by default, and then
> take blacklisted users out of it.

	I'm aware of this idea, but in my case we're talking about
hundreds of users.  Is there a way to configure adduser (or FreeBSD
itself) to add a user to a given group by default?  Other than the obvious
/etc/adduser.* files, I mean.  :)  What about a method of doing this and
taking care of all of my hundreds of users that already exist?

							Thanks,
							Jaime