Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:45:06 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        yanxinyou <yxy.716@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firefox

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:27:05 +0800, yanxinyou <yxy.716@gmail.com> wrote:
> how to install the flash plugin to firefox

Check out the FreeBSD handbook's chapter about browsers:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/desktop-browsers.html

See "6.2.3 Firefox and Macromedia(R) Flash^TM Plugin" and
check if it works for you. I have virtually no experience
with "Flash" on newer system and browser versions (8.1-R
with Firefox 3.4 on your side?), but in the past, this was
an instruction that worked - until I removed "Flash", of
course. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany