Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:32:21 -0500
From:      "Douglas Kuntz" <dakuntz@home.com>
To:        "Patrick Bihan-Faou" <patrick@mindstep.com>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Kernel config utility

That script(scripts) is part of the Kernel, and not Redhat specific.  It has
3 options, too.. make config which is text only (ie: do you want xyz?
(yes/no)), make menuconfig (uses python I think), and make xconfig, so it
works with most peoples preferences.  It worked pretty well most of the
time...except I now like being able to my editor of choices "find" command
to find something, instead of searching through lots of menus and submenus.

Doug