Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/28458: Gnome-1.4's use of Xalf out of sync with Linux X  support

The following reply was made to PR ports/28458; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, jmcoopr@webmail.bmi.net
Subject: Re: ports/28458: Gnome-1.4's use of Xalf out of sync with Linux X
 support
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:03:56 -0400

 better workaround:

 disable the "Enable launch feedback" option in
 gnomecontrolcenter->Desktop->LaunchFeedback.

 I noted this in my post "wierdness with xalf and linux-netscape..." on
 Mon, 04 Jun 2001.

 Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
 Systems Administrator                    Fax:  302-239-3909
 MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

         - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.