Date:      Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:40:46 -0300
From:      Alejandro Pulver <alejandro@varnet.biz>
To:        Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dependencies not prompting for options

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:27:09 -0500
Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/14/05, Alejandro Pulver <alejandro@varnet.biz> wrote:
> > I am making a port that has a meta-port and 5 ports. The meta-port
> > has an OPTIONS dialog to choose wich ports to install, and each of
> > them also have options (for building). However, when I choose the
> > ports from the meta-port, they use the default building options
> > instead of prompting for them.
> >
> Did you build those port individually before you tried the meta-port?
>
> If you did, try a "make rmconfig" in each of those ports before using
> the meta-port.
>
> Scot

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

No.

It says (when falling into the dependencies):

===>  Patching for pmars-sdl-0.9.2
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for pmars-sdl-0.9.2
===>   pmars-sdl-0.9.2 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/sdl11-config -
found===>   pmars-sdl-0.9.2 depends on shared library: SDL-1.1.7 - found
===>  Configuring for pmars-sdl-0.9.2
===>  Building for pmars-sdl-0.9.2

There is no "Found saved configuration for ...". And it does not stop in
"Configuring for ...".

Best Regards,
Ale