Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 96 16:15:42 MET
From:      Greg Lehey <lehey.pad@sni.de>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org (Hackers; FreeBSD)
Subject:   BoF at the GUUG meeting in Koeln?

Coming up next week is the German UNIX User's Group technical event of
the year, the Spring Workshops, this year in Koeln (Cologne for those
of you who don't have a German map).  If you speak German, look at
http://www.guug.de/GUUG/fj96/fj96prog.html for more details.  A number
of contributions will handle FreeBSD: R. Schreiner will be talking
about firewalls base on FreeBSD, Joerg Wunsch will be talking about
"FreeBSD - the other Linux?", and I will be holding a 2 day workshop
on porting, which will also include FreeBSD (of course).  If you're
coming to the meeting, we're planning a BoF on Wednesday--let's hear
from you if you plan to come so that we can arrange an appropriately
dimensioned meeting place.

Greg