Date:      Sun, 08 Mar 98 03:05:45 +0000
From:      aarnett@ibm.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to correctly configure a Future Domain SCSI controller

The documentation says that the Future Domain SCSI 950 controler is
supported, but now where does it go on to say which device name to use.
By experimentation I have 'sea0' working, but all the doc says that's
slow, and I don't know if that means the driver is slow, or the Seagate
ST01/ST02 is slow.  Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, I'm impressed with the entire FreeBSD package.  Not something the
novice should try without nerves of steel and lots of time, but a lot of
fun learning unix.

Alan