Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 09:10:33 -0500
From:      Stan Blocker <thermal@flash.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   netbios-ns/udp

Hello,

I'm running 2.2.7 and have a problem that I can't find the fix for. After I
startx....or on pty0, I noticed that my server is looping. Every 15 minute
I get this error message:

May 29 08:16:27 thermal inetd[127]: netbois-ns/udp server failing
(looping), service terminated

It doesn't seem to effect any service but its aggravating. I went through
rc.conf, and inetd.conf and don't see the offending misconfiguration
problem or see a obvious fix. Can someone help me with this one.

Thanks