Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:58:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kevin Leung <kleung@raquet.pa.dec.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Q: does anyone have a fix to get OZ6832 PCMCIA CardBus bridge chip working under FreeBSD 3.4R

I am having trouble getting the O2Micro OZ6832 PCMCIA CardBus
bridge chip on a Thinkpad working under FreeBSD 3.4R.

The boot up identifies it as vendor=1217 and device=6832 rev
0x34 irq 9.  The reason I didnt think it was working is due to
"pccardc dumpcis" reporting 0 slots occupied.  I am using the
PCCARD kernel config file in /sys/i386/conf.  I recall reading
that the OZ6832 can function in i82386 mode.  Do I need to hack
the /sys/pci/pcic_p.h and pcic_p.c and /sys/pccard/i82386.h
files?

 -Kevin