Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:17:01 -0500
From:      "Josh Paetzel" <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>
To:        "Damon Hammis" <squirrel@hammis.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Just curious

----- Original Message -----
From: "Damon Hammis" <squirrel@hammis.com>
To: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 3:34 PM
Subject: Just curious

> I've been a user of FreeBSD for sometime now, and have subscribed to this
> list on different occasions.  (Usually when I've come to a roadblock and
> simply cannot figure out the answer or find a solution in the archives or
> on the site)

I used to be that way as well, but for the last year I have been trying
something new.  I have been reading the questions on the list as a sort of
test, to see if I know the answer, rather than using the list to solve my
own problems.  I even have a couple of sacrificial machines to play with
hardware configurations and release versions if I feel the need.  I think it
has helped my FBSD knowledge to grow tremendously.

Josh