Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:26:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kamath <kamath@cs.odu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dialing into an ISP

Hello--

I have FreeBSD 4.1.1 release installed on my lap-top. And now I would like
to connect (dial into an ISP) using a 28.8K PCMCIA modem on the lap-top.
My question is what kind of drivers will I be needing to do this? or can I
do this with the built in Kernel support?

I have a Dell 28.8 Modem (made by Megahertz, mdel XJ2388R).

Another additional question I have is that about connecting to the LAN
using PCMCIA 10 base T ethernet card. I have a Dell PCMCIA card(made by
IBM,) but dont have the cable, if anyone out there has the cables/or knows
where they might be available please contact me.

Any feedback/comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Praveen Kamath