Date:      Thu, 23 May 1996 09:30:14 -0400
From:      Charles Green <green@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Java Workshop runs on FreeBSD!

        It's my understanding (this may be flawed) that he doesn't have
the appletviewer working...

Michael Smith stands accused of saying:
} Date: May 23, 11:47
} Jake Hamby stands accused of saying:
} >
} > Last night I made a quick attempt to run SunSoft's Java Workshop under
} > the Linux JDK under FreeBSD-current.  To my surprise, after hacking up
}
} You're aware that the JDK has been ported to FreeBSD quite some time
} back?
}
} Search the archives for 'JDK' 'Green threads' and 'Jeffrey Hsu'.
}
} > ---Jake
}
} --
} ]] Mike Smith, Software Engineer        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au    [[
} ]] Genesis Software                     genesis@atrad.adelaide.edu.au   [[
} ]] High-speed data acquisition and      (GSM mobile) 0411-222-496       [[
} ]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax)  +61-8-267-3039        [[
} ]] Collector of old Unix hardware.      "Where are your PEZ?" The Tick  [[
}-- End of excerpt from Michael Smith

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &