Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 12:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Joseph A. Mallett" <jmallett@xMach.org>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/26786: Installing on Legacy Free Systems

The following reply was made to PR i386/26786; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Joseph A. Mallett" <jmallett@xMach.org>
To: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>, <jmallett@newgold.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:26:22 -0400 (EDT)

 I've been told that this will be put into one of the installation guides
 (I forget the name, but it was the one that sparked integration of
 scrshot(1) stuff and that whole discussion), by the author of it. The
 author of it was not, however, aware of this PR, and it should probably
 just be closed.

 --
 [ Joseph Mallett            <jmallett@xMach.org> ] [ http://srcsys.org ]
 [ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]