Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:19:16 +0000
From:      Henry Parker <henryparkeris@outlook.com>
To:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Interesting Ideas for you to Consider

Hello=2C
My name is Henry Parker=3B I run a business selling consumer goods (home ap=
pliances & electronics). Sitting at the cash counter the whole day=2C often=
 leaves me with a lot of spare time=2C to actively follow my other passion:=
 writing. I love writing about the consumer goods business as I know its in=
s and outs. My eventual aim is to establish myself as a writer of some repu=
te. I am keen to feature an article on your site as it would do wonders for=
 my portfolio as a writer and also help me reach out to a really large audi=
ence. Here are a few ideas that I feel you will like:
1.	Latest Samsung phones you should know about2.	5 effective ideas for impr=
oving your stereo mixing3.	Increasing craze of the Phablet4.	Apple vs Samsu=
ng=3B which is more consumer friendly?5.	Best user friendly phones for your=
 aging parents6.	The best audio devices available in the market7.	How best =
to set up your Home Theatre System to get optimum results8.	Top 10 budget c=
ell phones with all features9.	Things to keep in mind while buying speakers=
 for your laptop 10.	Why is Blackberry losing its edge?11.	Why a pocket tel=
evision app makes a lot of sense12.	Tips on improving the acoustics of your=
 living room for a better movie watching experience13.	5 reasons why shelf =
stereos are soon to become extinct14.	A DIY car stereo installation guide
I hope this proposal is agreeable=2C so that your readers get the opportuni=
ty to benefit from what I can contribute. In fact=2C I am also open to any =
suggestions or ideas that you might have.Lastly=2C I am willing to give $30=
 to have my article published as I am really keen to feature on your site a=
nd hence feel that it would be sound investment. Shall eagerly await your r=
eply.
RegardsHenry=20
 		 	   		  =