Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:54:17 +0100
From:      "Jonas Ericson" <dow489o@tninet.se>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   User PPP and Packetfiltering

Hi!
I have a question about packet filtering!
I use the 2.2.7 realese. I use my box as a Samba server aswell as a Gateway
for my win95
machines (with user ppp ). Now for the question: When i want to access the
Samba server from
a win95 machine the -auto switch trigger the modem to dial and itīs nothing
strange about that!
but i donīt want it to be triggered when i want to connect to a Sambashare,
only when i want to
access the internet via http(80). I have tried to understand the syntax from
the man ppp but have
not succeded.
Many Thanks!

J.B.Ericson