Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:07:30 +0200
From:      "Instituteofsecretaries" <IoS@icon.co.za>
To:        <Undisclosed Recipients@mercury.is.co.za>
Subject:   International Secretaries Day

------=_NextPart_000_0598_01C0CB68.63731E60

International Administrative Professionals Week

22nd April 2001 - 28th April 2001

A mug in a local gift store had the following inscription: =
"SECRETARIES... ARE LOYAL, EFFICIENT, DETERMINED, DEDICATED....(and they =
secretly run the world)..."

The role and responsibilities of the Secretary and Personal Assistant =
are changing at a very focused and fast pace. Today=92s Secretary and PA =
is a Corporate Executive in their own right, with the characteristics of =
being flexible and self confident, as well as being a researcher and =
facilitator, and a vital member of the Management Team. They have the =
knowledge and skills to assist their Managers with many management-type =
duties, and are capable of managing and co-ordinating important events =
in the executive office.

In most countries throughout the world, during the week of the 22nd - =
28th April 2001, these special people will celebrate their profession. =
Please join us in wishing them success in their career, and especially a =
very happy and enjoyable International Administrative Professionals Day =
for the 25th April 2001.

Listen to these radio stations on the 25th April 2001 between 5:30am and =
6:00am to hear a special International Administrative Professionals Day =
message: Highveld Stereo, KAYA Fm, KFM, East Coast Radio, Radio Oranje

With kind regards
The Institute of Secretaries, South Africa
www.instituteofsecretaries.co.za
email: instituteofsecretaries@yebo.co.za
PS: W I N ! ! !
You could win 2 free tickets to our innovative SuccessBytes morning =
seminar to be held in Johannesburg on 31 August 2001. Prizes on the day =
of the event are valued at over R15000!

To enter the draw, please send an email to =
instituteofsecretaries@yebo.co.za with "SuccessBytes" in the subject =
line, and include your name and contact details. Entries must be =
received by Wednesday 25 April 2001. The winners will be notified by =
email.

The Institute of Secretaries is dedicated to the principles of =
permission marketing and anti-spam e-mailing.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0598_01C0CB68.63731E60

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>International Administrative Professionals Week</P>
<P>22<SUP>nd</SUP> April 2001 - 28<SUP>th</SUP> April 2001</P></B>
<P>A mug in a local gift store had the following inscription:=20
&quot;SECRETARIES... ARE LOYAL, EFFICIENT, DETERMINED, DEDICATED....(and =
they=20
secretly run the world)...&quot;</P>
<P>The role and responsibilities of the Secretary and Personal Assistant =
are=20
changing at a very focused and fast pace. Today&rsquo;s Secretary and PA =
is a=20
Corporate Executive in their own right, with the characteristics of =
being=20
flexible and self confident, as well as being a researcher and =
facilitator, and=20
a vital member of the Management Team. They have the knowledge and =
skills to=20
assist their Managers with many management-type duties, and are capable =
of=20
managing and co-ordinating important events in the executive office.</P>
<P>In most countries throughout the world, during the week of the=20
22<SUP>nd</SUP> - 28<SUP>th</SUP> April 2001, these special people will=20
celebrate their profession. Please join us in wishing them success in =
their=20
career, and especially a very <B>happy</B> and enjoyable International=20
Administrative Professionals Day for the 25<SUP>th</SUP> April 2001.</P>
<P>Listen to these radio stations on the 25<SUP>th</SUP> April 2001 =
between=20
5:30am and 6:00am to hear a special International Administrative =
Professionals=20
Day message: <I>Highveld Stereo, KAYA Fm, KFM, East Coast Radio, Radio=20
Oranje</P></I></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>With kind regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>The Institute of Secretaries, South=20
Africa</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://www.instituteofsecretaries.co.za">www.instituteofsecretari=
es.co.za</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>email: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:instituteofsecretaries@yebo.co.za">instituteofsecretaries@=
yebo.co.za</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><B><I><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>PS: W I N ! ! !</B><BR>You could win 2 free tickets to our innovative =

SuccessBytes morning seminar to be held in Johannesburg on 31 August =
2001.=20
Prizes on the day of the event are valued at over R15000!</P>
<P>To enter the draw, please send an email to </I></FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:instituteofsecretaries@yebo.co.za"><I><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>instituteofsecretaries@yebo.co.za</I></FONT></A><I><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2> with &quot;SuccessBytes&quot; in the subject line, and include =
your name=20
and contact details. Entries must be received by Wednesday 25 April =
2001. The=20
winners will be notified by email.</P></I>
<P=20
face=3DArial size=3D1>
<P align=3Dcenter>The Institute of Secretaries is dedicated to the =
principles of=20
permission marketing and anti-spam e-mailing.=20
</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0598_01C0CB68.63731E60--