Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:11:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      saravanan ganapathy <sarav_gsa@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port update problem - newbie

--- Tabor Kelly

http://tabor.taborandtashell.net/serversetup/ports.html
> Where I learned about portupgrade:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2003/08/28/FreeBSD_Basics.html

The above link was very useful to me and I 've learnt
the portupgrade procedure.

I am also looking for package management. I know that
a package can be installed using 'pkg_add -r
sendmail'. But how to keep update these packages like
ports?

I need to choose either ports or packages.

Sarav