Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 1996 13:21:06 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Squid configuration

Does anyone know where I may find further info on setting up
squid for proxying on 2.1.5.

I'm having a b**** of a time figuring this out. :(

My goals are to proxy the rest of my LAN to the Internet via
FreeBSD/Squid.

Any info/pointers/urls would be *greatly* appreciated.

Yup, been crusing the archives all morning, No real info on squid
besides 'Use squid', 'I use squid', 'squid is better', ..., ..., ....

Maybe someone could post a basic working squid.conf to derive from.

Thanks all.

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848