Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:16:45 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Johan_Str=F6m?= <johan@headweb.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   scrambled (gmirror) dmesg output

Hello
Im playing with a new box running RELENG_7.0 from yesterday. I got =20
two discs with gmirror on ad[6|14]s1a and zfs-mirror on s1d. When o =20
do atacontrol detach ata7 (detach ad14), i get this in dmesG:

(first time)
subdisk14: detached
ad14: detached
GEOM_MIRROR: Device gm1b: provider ad14s1bG dEiOsMc_oMnInReRcOtRe:d .De
vice gm1: provider ad14s1a disconnected.

(second time, detaching again after reattach)
subdisk14: detached
ad14: detached
GEOMG_EMOIMR_RMOIRR:R ORD:e viDceev icgem 1bg:m 1p:r opvriodveird era =20=

d1a4ds114bs 1dai sdciosncnoencnteecdt.ed.

huh? :) Some print raceing or something?

Btw, Im doing ZFS'ed root as on wiki, but i added gmirror to the root =20=

partition to (and steps to install from one disc to the other, then =20
boot over and add the original disc to mirrors)..
I've documented the steps (or at least the commands and some simple =20
comments), would anyone be interested in having it, on the wiki or =20
otherwise?

--
Johan Str=F6m
Stromnet