Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:30:54 -0500
From:      Omar Thameen <omar@clifford.inch.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DPT and ECC memory

We've recently purchased a DPT RAID controller and are in the process
of testing out a machine with RAID-1.  (Simon, et al, thanks for all
the previous help!)

Is there anything special about the DPT ECC memory that they sell,
apart from it being ECC?  DPT lists the price at over $1100 for 16M,
but my vendor is telling me that he sells 32M of 70 pin ECC memory for
around $70.  Why the disparity?

Omar