Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:55:04 -0700
From:      "Patrick Burm" <patb@commlitho.com>
To:        "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>, "(ML) FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: poppassd

I'm curious about this port myself...

However, I had a different experience. I kept getting an error and the
passwords would not be changed. The client I was using was eudora light
1.5 both 16 and 32 bit versions.

When I telneted to the port manually to investigate i got a generic
error after the newpass part. Looking at the source i dicovered
where the error was generated (some section testing child-processes
or something I don't exectly recall)