Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:52:08 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        current@freebsd.org

Hello FreeBSD person!

We now have a mailing list for the discussion of the FreeBSD
Audit Project. Thanks to Jon Bresler, our postmaster!

All of you who want to contribute to this project, please
sign up. There was a very heartening response to the
announcement, and a few slowcoaches even got stuck in
straight away. Wonderful!

Topics for discussion will be audit methodology, audit
progress, and if there are significant events, they will
be announced there.

If something is of relevance to -current or -security,
then it may be discussed there _instead_ _of_ -audit.

Crossposting, flaming, -stable and other offtopic content
is not allowed. Lets keep the signal ratio high!

I'll give it a day or two, then kick off a summary of the
Project in -Current.

As usual, to sign up you could:

$ echo subscribe freebsd-audit | mail -s Subscribe majordomo@freebsd.org

Thanks!