Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:10:03 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dino Dai Zovi <ghandi@ghandi.cx>
To:        "John J. Paner" <jpaner@paradox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bsd of a cd

I would recommend using PicoBSD (http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd), they
allow you to boot an entire system tailored for a router from a single
floppy.  You can customize the disk and then flip the write-protect tab to
protect the disk.
-Dino

Dino A. Dai Zovi                     "The world grasps after systems,
ghandi@mindless.com                   and is imprisoned in dogmas."
http://www.ghandi.cx                  -Buddha