Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:18:10 +0200
From:      Alexandre <axelbsd@ymail.com>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>, yanxinyou <yxy.716@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firefox

To install Flash for Firefox, I use this HOWTO
http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=33673&postcount=1
I have used Linux Base Port 10 but now I use Linux Base Port 8 because I can
use ICA Client, Citrix (see BSD Mag from last month).
Flash works well on Firefox with both Linux Base Port, but please don't
install both at the same time.

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:27:05 +0800, yanxinyou <yxy.716@gmail.com> wrote:
> > how to install the flash plugin to firefox
>
> Check out the FreeBSD handbook's chapter about browsers:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/desktop-browsers.html
>
> See "6.2.3 Firefox and Macromedia(R) Flash^TM Plugin" and
> check if it works for you. I have virtually no experience
> with "Flash" on newer system and browser versions (8.1-R
> with Firefox 3.4 on your side?), but in the past, this was
> an instruction that worked - until I removed "Flash", of
> course. :-)
>

> --
> Polytropon
> Magdeburg, Germany