Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:12:43 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <beech@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New maintainer forum and wiki

I am happy to announce the opening of a new forum and wiki aimed
primarily at the maintainer community. This site is open to all
maintainers and committers. There isn't much there yet, but I'm
hoping that you will find this useful and help contribute to the
effort. If you want to be part of this, just register at the forum
and I'll add you to the wiki.

You can find it at:

http://freebsd.alaskaparadise.com

Feel free to contact me and let me know what you would like to see.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech@FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html