Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:01:49 -0800
From:      Raquel Rice <raquel@thericehouse.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG

Raquel
Once you live with the issue of women and the landscape for a while,
you find that you cannot separate them from the notions of peace,
spirituality, and community.  As women we must learn to became
leaders in society, not just for our own sake, but for the sake of
all people.  We must support and protect our kinship with the
environment for the generations to come.
  --China Galland