Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 01:23:25 -0800
From:      "Lin Jianfong" <ljfong@hotmail.com>
To:        leth@primus.ca
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem syncing palm m125 w/ jpilot and pilot-xfer

Yeah, I have been considering to get serial cable/cradle for a little bit, I
did even more research on the web, seems like people are having widely
different experience in doing this. Some reported to be able to sync
successfully, at least the guy who wrote the guide at
www.geekhome.net/palm.html. I actually even set it to 1200bps, hehe, cause
my hunch told me jpilot and the palm unit are actually talking at different
speed so I tried to lower the speed as much as possible, I don't care if
it's a bit slow as long as it works, alas, that didn't work.

Anyways, glad to know I'm not alone :)