Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 1996 22:47:02 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        darrylo@hpnmhjw.sr.hp.com (Darryl Okahata)
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCSI adapter & Success/horror stories with HP pentium XU series

It seems that Darryl Okahata said:
>      If it's anything like the XU 5/90C that's next to my workstation,
> it does *NOT* use an adaptec controller.  My XU 5/90C uses some AMD SCSI

I know old versions  use  something we don't  support  but this is a   very
recent model I think and the  term used "Ultra SCSI2"  makes me think it is
the same adapter as the new Pentium Pro as two other persons said.

I'll fervently hope it is the  same for the P133.  I'll get the exact model
number tomorrow.

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #12: Sun Jun 30 14:10:07 MET DST 1996