Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 16:20:41 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
Cc:        Sean Kelly <kelly@plutotech.com>, Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Good pic of chuck...

> Yeah, I'm not too happy with the "clumsy" impression the new image
> gives. I would have much preferred a "Jeeves"-type stuffy butler image
> to go with "The Power to Serve". This guy looks pretty punchy.

Guys, guys, this is your reality check in the mail again.  Artwork
doesn't grown on trees you know and if you want to see some better
imagery, go out and make some!  I'll be happy to consider any and
every submission for CD labels, tee-shirts, whatever.  The original
artwork appeared in exactly that way and nobody has seen fit, to date,
to submit any more.  That is the real problem here, not the size
of the daemon's teeth or whether he looks like "Norman Bates, Waiter"
or anything like that, OK? :)

- Jordan