Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        "R.P. Aditya" <aditya@grot.org>
Cc:        crandall@matchlogic.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel ISP1100 or similar 1U experience with 4.3 stable

I just got a very nice 1U rackmount system PIII
CPU: Pentium III/Pentium III Xeon/Celeron (863.87-MHz 686-class CPU)
  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x68a  Stepping = 10

Features=0x383f9ff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,MMX,FXSR,SSE>
real memory  = 267124736 (260864K bytes)

9GB disk
Intel Motherboard with 100Mb enet built in
4 USB ports, video built in.

for about $1100

(Actually I got 4 of them, with an extra 100Mb ethernet card in each
included
in that price (and rails) and cdrom (no floppy)

contact address available if asked.. (in Fremont CA)