Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:58:07 +0000
From:      Andrew Boothman <A.J.Boothman@sms.ed.ac.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   "NTLDR missing" after 5-RELEASE install

Hi!

I've just installed 5-RELEASE, and I asked for the FreeBSD Boot Manager
to be installed on both my HDDs.

When the machine boots I'm given options for :

F1 - DOS
F5 - Drive 2

Hitting F5 takes me to a second menu, where I can boot FreeBSD no
problem. My problem is that Win2k will no longer boot.... Hitting F1
displays a message that, "NTLDR is missing". I've tried all the repair
options on the Win2k setup disc to no avail I think.

I'm sorry this isn't directly FreeBSD related, but I really hope my
Win2k installation isn't hosed.

Any help would be much appricated!

Thanks! :)

Andrew.