Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2001 23:36:52 -0600
From:      Rob Zietlow <zietlow@berbee.com>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cisco VPN & FreeBSD

Has anyone successfully gotten FreeBSD to connect up to a Cisco Altiga?  We
are using it at work and they have linux code which installs a kernel module.
I have heard of Racoon, but when I asked the questions list, it had seemed
that no one had connected up to an Altiga.  Some links and howtos would be
great, either how to configure racoon, or build the source code under linux
emulation would be great.

TIA

Rob