Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:55:46 -0500
From:      "Gray, David" <David_W_Gray@tvratings.com>
To:        "'Warner Losh'" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD mobile list'" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Xircom Ceditcard Ethernet

Am I to understand you have a Xircom CE2 that really works? I have one, but
all it does is reset itself continuously - it lights up, and maybe pings
other boxes, but if you try to *do* anything useful - forget it. Constant
watchdog timeouts and card resets.

If this works, I'd be curious as to what the magic is.