Date:      Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:34:36 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, Harry Coin <harrycoin@qconline.com>
Subject:   Re: Upgrade, fix and new, maximal CS4236B chip support to mss.c available for testing

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:25:20 -0500
Harry Coin <harrycoin@qconline.com> wrote:

> Freebsd Multimedia enthusiasts, kindly take a look at the following upgrade
> to mss.c that fixes broken mixer support (and adds mode 3 support and full
> duplex support at different sample rates, in fact exposing every chip
> feature) for a CS chip, and consider testing it if possible.

I've looked at it now. Unfortunately your files are based upon 5.4. All
changes have to be committed to -current first. Can you please download
the files from -current (e.g. via http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/src/sys/),
change it and provide a diff ("diff -u old_file new_file > file.diff")?

You can concatenate all diff's to one file if you like.

This way we see only the changes you did to the file and can review
your patch much better.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
     The three Rs of Microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall.