Date:      Tue,  9 Jul 2013 01:30:43 -0600 (MDT)
From:      updates@photobucket.com
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppaulina.wilson1@yahoo.com shared a photo with you on Photobucket

Hello!

Good news!  ppaulina.wilson1@yahoo.com wants to share a Photobucket photo w=
ith you:
"INTRODUCING her self as paulina Wilson. I am writing this mail to call for=
 your collaboration in a partnership business in your country, I have some =
money which i will like to invest in your country in profitable business un=
der your control as my business manager.I am sorry for contacting you throu=
gh this medium without a previous notice, I had to use email to communicate=
 with you because it is an official and more confidential way of making con=
tact with people around the world.Note if I receive a positive response and=
 proper reply showing your interest in this business relation, I will furni=
sh you all relevant information that will facilitate this business investme=
nt.

I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a per=
son but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come to this co=
nclusion which I am about to share with you.I will advise you to reply me t=
hrough this my private email at (ppaulina.wilson1@yahoo.com) for more detai=
ls about me and this business.

Yours faithfully

Ms. paulina Wilson