Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 1997 05:00:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Mutsaers <plm@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-bugs
Subject:   kern/2562: bug seems to be solved

The following reply was made to PR kern/2562; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Mutsaers <plm@xs4all.nl>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:  Subject: kern/2562: bug seems to be solved
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 13:38:45 +0100 (MET)

 I submitted bug report kern/2562 a week ago.

 Today I recompiled my kernel and the problem is gone.

 I recompiled several times before, 2 weeks ago, with the same kernel
 config file, and then the bug was still there.

 Somehow it seems to have been solved in the meantime, but on cvs-all I
 didn't see any activity related to my bugreport.

 --
 Peter Mutsaers  |  Abcoude (Utrecht), |  Trust is a good quality
 plm@xs4all.nl   |  the Netherlands    |  for other people to have