Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:35:29 -0800
From:      Bevarly Latham <groomer@groomingschool.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help Please!!

--------------F13A698EBF3054F074A68DFF

      I have Window 98, and I crashed my computer last week. I deleted
application because my memory was almost used up. ..........I had a Mac
before ( 10 months ago), and the extensions are  separate from the
applications. I made what I thought was some backup of my system, and
stored them in the D drive. MyBackup.qic is what the file says. But when
I go into the backup file it doesn't recognize the file, and say that
are no backup sets in any of the backup files I saved.
     But at this point I would be grateful just to get my mouse
working.  I somehow disabled my mouse while I was trying to use help
while in safe mode. The setting says that the PS/2 is installed but I am
unable to enable it again. I can get around somewhat with the arrow,
ctrl, tab, etc. but have not been able to put check marks in square
boxes.
 I was just starting last years books.....  so I could get my taxes
done. Oh well.
 Thank you, Bevarly

     My System info : 450 K6-ll, 16 Gig Hard drive, 128 Mgb. RAM,
     1, 44
     Floppydrive, 44 x CD-ROM, CD-RW, 56 K Modem, VIdeo, Sound,
     Speskers, PCChips 100 motherboard with 16 bit sound and 8mgb.
     (shared) AGP graphics both onboard.  The case is standard with
     250 w. power supply. It is a Maxtor drive. With a 19' Monitor,
     Scanner, and a Printer H-P 722c.
     The computer is using a PCChips 100 motherboard with 16 bit
     sound
     and 8mgb. (shared) AGP graphics both onboard.  The case is
     standard with 250w. power supply.

--------------F13A698EBF3054F074A68DFF

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have Window 98, and I crashed my computer
last week. I deleted application because my memory was almost used up.
..........I had a Mac before ( 10 months ago), and the extensions are&nbsp;
separate from the applications. I made what I thought was some backup of
my system, and stored them in the D drive. MyBackup.qic is what the file
says. But when I go into the backup file it doesn't recognize the file,
and say that are no backup sets in any of the backup files I saved.
to get my mouse working.&nbsp; I somehow disabled my mouse while I was
trying to use help while in safe mode. The setting says that the PS/2 is
installed but I am unable to enable it again. I can get around somewhat
with the arrow, ctrl, tab, etc. but have not been able to put check marks
in square boxes.
my taxes done. Oh well.
drive, 128 Mgb. RAM, 1, 44</font>
VIdeo, Sound, Speskers, PCChips 100 motherboard with 16 bit sound and 8mgb.
(shared) AGP graphics both onboard.&nbsp; The case is standard with 250
w. power supply. It is a Maxtor drive. With a 19' Monitor, Scanner, and
a Printer H-P 722c.</font>
with 16 bit sound</font>
The case is standard with 250w. power supply.</font></blockquote>