Date:      Fri, 08 Feb 2002 09:55:46 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Great OS FBSD 4.5-STABLE!

Although, I waited as long as I could stand it, I finally upgraded a number
of boxes, including the main server from 4.4 to 4.5-STABLE. I make it a
practice of using an "expendable" test box for initial upgrades to see what
problems if any to expect. Then, if okay I move to the other boxes and
finally the main server.

Once again, the experience was a totally pleaseant one with not a single
installation problem. While still going through "shake down" as the daily
routines are done, I have not seen any probalems at all and in fact quite
pleased with many subtle enhances that surface.

Once again... GREAT JOB TEAM-4.5..!!!

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American
http://www.sage-american.com
jacks@sage-american.com

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat;
....situation excellent! ....I shall attack!"