Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:34:07 +0200
From:      Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Aaron Siegel <Aaron.Siegel@attbi.com>
Subject:   Re: Building a web site: CGI, PHP

> Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:23:51 -0400 (EDT)
> From: John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
> To: Aaron Siegel <Aaron.Siegel@attbi.com>
> Cc: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: Re: Building a web site: CGI, PHP
>
> On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Aaron Siegel wrote:

> > I have found some tools which will do this but I have not been able
> > to put it all together. I would like to use Perl, since it can be
> > use for something other then the internet. PHP seem to more common
> > feature of web hosting companies.

    If you don't know any perl yet, I suggest you pick PHP. It'll give
    you much quicker start. Also, it's getting better as a
    general-purpose scripting language, so you might later find that you
    didn't make a bad choice. My CZK 0.2.

--
FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE
4:29PM up 6 days, 6 mins, 10 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.04, 0.00