Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:38:36 +0200 (EET)
From:      artur@noo.kiev.ua
To:        <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Promotion offer

 Good moning!

 Today I visited Your web-site and thought "May be
it needs promotion?" I made some automatic promotion
tools and needs to improve and test it.
 If You interesting a web advertising and promotion
You can visit http://www.terra.ee/noo/ and launch
automatic promotion by filling a form and placing
small text in Your page.  First stage recommended,
it is free of charge. May be my know-how is greate,
may be it is nothing.

 Sorry, if You will decide this is spam. My e-mail
is artur@noo.kiev.ua, this is one time offer to
e-mail from Your web page.
Any questions are welcome.

     Best regards             Artur Frolov