Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2014 16:06:19 +0100
From:      Kurt Jaeger <pi@opsec.eu>
To:        Benjamin Podszun <benjamin.podszun@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, lx@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: prosody-0.8.2

Hi!

> Starting from 20.08.2013 prosody is on 0.9, 0.9.2 was released in
> January 2014.

Have a look at

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/182075

there is an update to 0.9.1 as a patch and one open question
someone has to solve.

> Is there any chance to see an update to this port? Are you still
> interested in this project or is the port currently abandoned?
> Can I help with anything to bump this to a more current (ideally: THE
> current) version?

If you can try to coordinate with the luasec and luasocket maintainers ?

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         6 years to go !