Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:31:02 -0500
From:      "Douglas Kuntz" <dakuntz@home.com>
To:        "Mike Smith" <msmith@mass.cdrom.com>
Cc:        <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot error

Ok...for hardware, all I have in the machine is:
A Linksys 10/100 ethernet (uses pn0)
A SCSI card (uses bt0)
A S3 Virge video card
A FIC VA-503+ motherboard w/ 32meg PC66 sdram and a K6-2 400
the only thing changed between the 2 machines was the other was a Shuttle
Socket 370 motherboard, and a Celeron 366 cpu.
Everything was moved from one case/motherboard to the other
case/motherboard.
The kernel had "ata" compiled in, the options for my hardware, and the basic
floppy and video, nothing that I though was unusual.

Sorrry about the way I typed before...I actually talk like that (or worse)
half the time, and I  have to remember when to talk/type normally.

Doug