Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:41:01 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Crypto progress! (And a Biiiig TODO list)

* Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za> [000218 13:27] wrote:
> > <<On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:35:38 +0200, Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za> said:
> >
> > > Why is this being discussed as if it is new?
> >
> > > This is what my tool _does_, for crying out loud!!
> >
> > Which so far nobody else has ever seen.
>
> Nor asked to see.
>
> Poul-Henning Kamp's "bike shed" argument applies here _big_time_.

(not to Mark, but to people slamming him)

Jeez people, don't assume someone is reinventing the wheel until you
actually see the wheel, it could be something else entirely.

Constructive critism is fine, but take a second to settle down. :)

It's not like Mark is going to slam this into the tree without putting
it up for some serious review.  (right Mark? :) )

-Alfred