Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 1995 15:36:41 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        dbrockus@cyberhall.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: man pages question

    David> When I try just hylafax it display only the (1) page.  When
    David> I try hylafax(5f) I get bad use of parenthesis error.  How
    David> do I view the hylafax(5f) page.  I read the man page on man
    David> but that wasn't very helpful.  Thanks in advance.

Try
	man 5f hylafax

The man page on man does have this, but it's not apparant unless you
have the foreknowledge that 5f is the `section number' where the entry
appears.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

It's amazing to me that one of the world's most feared diseases would
be carried by one of the world's smallest animals: the real tiny dog.
-- Jack Handey