Date:      Sat, 28 Dec 1996 11:32:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   Recoendations for Sound card under FreeBSD

	I am fixing to buy a sound card for my FreebSD machine. Has anyone got
	any recomedations for cards with good support, and godd functionality
	under FreeBSD ?

	I geuass I would alos like to hear the horrror stories also to now what
	to avoid.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems