Date:      Thu, 29 May 1997 09:57:30 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sef@Kithrup.COM (Sean Eric Fagan)
Subject:   Re: ARCHIVE Python 00072-0014.BT

As Sean Eric Fagan wrote:

> That's what my tape drive identifies itself as.
>
> Does anyone know how to change tapes (it's got an autoloader) through
> software?

Add it to the list of known devices that don't have a broken LUN
recognition in sys/scsi/scsiconf.c.  Well, i wonder whether we could
add all ARCHIVE Pythons there, this would make the matters simpler.
Perhaps i'll give it a try, and see whether somebody yells.

After this, use chio(1).

--
cheers, J"org