Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:21:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      Rob Zietlow <zietlow@securepipe.com>
To:        Hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
Subject:   Re: Possible bug in kernel w/pppoe & ipf ?

Ahh yes, I knew I forgot something, Thank you Jim. yes My rulest was both
the original that worked before the DSL pppoe wackiness. I also had the
same routing issues when my /etc/ipf.rules said:

pass in all
pass out all

I still received the "no route to host" message.  I also added into my
rc.conf "ipfilter_rules="etc/ipf.rules"  "  as the rc.conf in
/etc/defaults/rc.conf had listed in it.

Rob

Previously smacked into the keyboard

--