Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 10:45:43 +0300
From:      "Vladislav V. Zhuk" <admin@dru.dn.ua>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   new ATA bug

Hi!

When will be fixed bug with definition interfeces in new ata?

I have disabled secondary IDE interface in BIOS and kernel config:

# ATA and ATAPI devices
device          ata0    at isa? port IO_WD1 irq 14
#device         ata1    at isa? port IO_WD2 irq 15

but ata driver still locked IRQ 15:

--- cut dmesg.boot ---
atapci0: <Intel PIIX4 ATA33 controller> port 0xf000-0xf00f at device 7.1 on pci0
ata0: at 0x1f0 irq 14 on atapci0
ata1: at 0x170 irq 15 on atapci0
--- end cut ---

I need this IRQ for other device.

How I can release this system resource from ata and use with other device??

--
Vladislav V. Zhuk (06267)3-60-03  admin@dru.dn.ua  2:465/197@FidoNet.org