Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 13:59:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Nerd Talk

All I can say is, "Big whoop".  Doesn't Gateway 2000 already sell a PC
with a big TV instead of a monitor?  Sounds like if you do anything more
intensive than DOOM (or 640x480 Windows) would be an eyesore!
Personally, give me two weeks to collect my next paycheck, and I am
buying a BeBox.  There's your advanced multimedia computer (well, except
for the software, any of you want to help port some :-)  :-)

---Jake