Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:16:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>
To:        Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freezing

I do not mean to throw blame on freebsd at all (unless tons of people also
see this) but I had a freeze earlier today.  I had several windows open,
netscape, and was compiling qt2 with not much disk activity at all when it
just froze hard as a rock in all ways I can think of.  If it happens again
I'll look into ddc and serial console or perhaps recreating on normal
console.  I dont suspect hardware fault but I wouldn't dismiss it.